Your safety is close to your hearts
The safety, protection and well-being of our guests is our highest priority. So that you can enjoy your well-deserved vacation as usual, we have made comprehensive arrangements for you and your safe vacation.
- Check In: Although we are all very much looking forward to seeing you again, we are currently giving you a warm smile instead of a handshake.
- FFP2 mask obligation only in highly vulnerable areas (e.g. hospitals), in public transport including bus stops and in customer areas of vital trade (e.g. pharmacies and food retailers). Thus, there is no general obligation to wear FFP2 masks indoors, but only a recommendation to wear an FFP2 mask. In contrast to mass transport, there is also no obligation to wear FFP2 masks when using coaches, excursion boats, cable cars and rack railways.
- Hygiene: Wash your hands regularly with soap or use the disinfectant dispensers that we provide in large numbers everywhere. Continue to refrain from shaking hands and still keep a little distance from other guests.
- Cleaning: As usual, cleanliness and hygiene come first at the Stieglerhof. All hotel rooms are completely disinfected before you move in. You are also welcome to request that our cleaning staff do not enter your room during your stay. Of course, all public areas are currently cleaned even more frequently and carefully with disinfecting cleaning agents.
- Culinary: Our kitchen & service team is looking forward to spoiling you in the usual way. The highest hygiene regulations continue to apply in the kitchen and we ask our guests to use the disinfection equipment in the buffet and restaurant area as well and to keep a distance. Before taking anything from the buffet, we ask you to disinfect your hands or use the protective gloves we have laid out
- Massages & Cosmetics: We are very pleased that we can continue to offer you our treatments. We have adapted our hygiene guide to the current requirements.
- Wellness Oasis: On your own responsibility we ask you to keep the correct distance also in the saunas and in the relaxation room.
What we wish for you?
A vacation that you can look forward to without worries.
You can convert the already paid deposit into a credit note or for the next booking.
In these extraordinary times we ask you to take a lot of personal responsibility: please only travel to the airport if you and your family are healthy and feel fit. This is very important to us – for the well-being of all our guests and staff.
- More information: